REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- Age: Adults 18+
- Gender: Female
- Provide a current Face Sheet (P.O.’s can mail in on offender’s behalf)
- Pay a $50.00 Entrance Fee For A Clean Drug Screen
- This is an inpatient, 24-hour supervised program for the duration of the program.
- This is an intense, faith-based, life-changing program.
- Residents are unable to leave campus without leader supervision.
- Willingness to abide by all of the rules.
- Willing to comply to the 90-day black-out the first three months of the program. This includes no phone calls, letters or visits.
- Residents will receive a 10-minute phone call once a week to an approved person(s) after the 90-Day probationary period has been completed.
- No cell phones are allowed during the duration of the program.
- Smoking is permitted only 5 times a day and cigarettes must be provided by the resident’s family.
- Supervised visitation will be every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month after the 90-day probationary period.
- Only family and approved persons will be permitted to visit.
- Understand that residents do NOT work a job while in the program so no income will be earned.
- Be willing to have a physical exam. This includes up-to-date vaccinations and flu. The provider must be aware of prior use history and noted in the record.
- Medications: (only disease-related and OTC as prescribed by a physician are allowed) No sleep-aids, antidepressants or psychotropic medications are allowed and must have been properly weaned prior to entry. A resident will be dismissed if any withdrawal symptoms occur.
- Physical: An individual will be expected to actively participate in all programs and should be able to function without major limitations.
- Spiritual: We believe recovery involves spiritual healing. We are a Christ-centered program.
- Prior Treatment: Knowledge about and availability of prior treatment records and information will be beneficial to the staff prior to the program. Appropriate requests for Release of Information will be provided.
- Applicants must provide any and all legal issues pending or otherwise resolved. Legal issues include but are not limited to scheduled court dates, probation, community corrections, furlough requirements, parole, bond conditions, etc.
- Applicants on probation or parole must be approved through their probation or parole officer and verified with a BFA Staff member to be admitted.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET ADMITTED
Please fill out the form below. Someone from our staff will get in touch with you ASAP.